Clos Saint-Martin is located in the center of Maule, in the Plaine de Versailles (Yvelines).
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 48.9078, Longitude: 1.84937
- Access by train is easy ( train station 800 m from your accommodation) : line N from Paris-Montparnasse: see Transilien Timetables
- Within a local area, an on-demand transport system works with the Navigo Pass or bus tickets: see TAD, Ile de France Mobilité
- Local bus lines run through the city of Maule: n ° 13/14 / 17S / 18/34/41/511/512: see Transdev services
There are some free places in Saint-Martin Street and you will especially find a bigger capacity in2 free public car parks located nearby:
- At 16 Boulevard des Fossés (between the school Charcot and the town hall) 300 m walk from your home.
- On the Place des Fêtes Henry Dunant 600 m walk from your home.
For the night you can eventually park on one of the two squares downtown located 200 m from your home.
Attention, these are blue zones from 9h to 19h except Sundays and holidays (blue zone = authorized parking with parking disk for a duration of 1h30 maxi).
Important: the place of General de Gaulle must be released on Saturday morning for the weekly market.
An interior porch at the property allows you to leave your road bikes, ATVs, and VTCs for the duration of your stay.